User Privacy and Data Protection
- I believe user privacy and data protection are human rights
- I take protecting your privacy seriously, and I recognize that I have a duty to you to care about your data
- I will only collect and process data when it’s absolutely necessary, and when I do, I will make it clear why I am and how it will be used. I only collect email addresses for the email newsletter and your first name for personalization.
- I will not send you regular email newsletters that you have not subscribed to – I hate spam as much as you do! You will always have the choice to unsubscribe.
- I will not share your personal information with anyone else without your consent. I know how much I hate when companies do it to me.
- Information currently collected:
- Email Address for Newsletter Sign-up
- First Name for Newsletter Sign-up
- Form tags so I know where you found me!
Information that I collect automatically:
Technical Data including your browser type, the Internet Protocol (IP) addressed used to connect your machine to the internet, and your usage habits. This data is collected via cookies.
This website does share information with Google, Inc via Google Analytics, which also collects the above technical data. SoloSeattle also shares information with Pinterest for pin tracking.
Effective as of 11/26/2020