Hi, I’m Natasha!
Five Quick Facts
- Yep, the hair is dark blue.
- I love glitter, velvet, and tea. Not necessarily in that order.
- I love lighting a space. Lighting can either make or break a room and I enjoy teaching others how to use it to their advantage.
- My space is a reflection of me. It’s super important to me to feel comfortable at home, but even more important is how my visitors feel. Because if I’m calm, they soon will be.
- Spite is a powerful motivator.
Five Quick Bits About SoloSeattle
- Yes, you will see affiliate links. Yes, I’ll disclose them whenever I use them. And yes, I will (hopefully) earn a small commission from said links.
- I’m not afraid of a lot. Except for my brain and my not so infrequent bouts with social anxiety.
- Living in Seattle ain’t cheap.
- Yeah, there’s a Youtube Channel.
- If I’m not at home, I’m usually hanging out in my second living room over at Friday Afternoon Tea.
Hi, I’m Natasha, a 35-year-old Deliverability Consultant (pronouns: she/her/hers) currently living in Seattle, WA. I hail from Cincinnati, Ohio, where I was born and raised until the Summer of 2017 when I traveled to the other coast to visit a city I’d only heard about, wanted to visit, but had yet to.
I didn’t want to leave.
Originally slated to move in October 2018, a former coworker, C.J., all but threatened to fly to Cinci and pack me up himself if I didn’t move by like April. So I made the snap decision to do it in January instead.
But it hasn’t come without sacrifices. Space for one. Cash for another. But you’ll read about the rest over in the Blog.
However, I’m also a project hummingbird. If I’m not working on SoloSeattle.com, I’m either working with someone over on NatashaScott.co or the Youtube Channel.